Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are OPEN for take-out! Please either call ahead, place an online order, or use one of our delivery partners. Hours of operation are subject to change, but we are striving to open Mon-Thurs from 6pm until midnight, and Fri-Sun from 12pm until midnight.
Thank you for your understanding, and most of all thank you for supporting foodservice workers and small business!
Rest assured that we are taking every precaution necessary to make Crêpes à la Cart a safe place for you and for our staff.
Some of the steps we are taking include:
- encouraging staff to stay home when sick
- wearing face masks
- maintaining a plexiglass shield at our ordering/pickup window
- minimizing contact by encouraging online ordering, phone orders and delivery
- posting clear guest ordering instructions, distancing and mask requirements on a-frame signage outside our ordering/pickup window
- reviewing proper coughing and sneezing etiquette
- more frequent hand washing, sanitizing and glove changing
- more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of front and back-of-house surfaces and high-frequency contact areas (including door handles, locks, switches, phones, computers, bathroom fixture handles, cooking equipment and utensils, refrigerator doors)
- encouraging staff to maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong
- advising staff to consult a doctor and seek medical care if they have flu-like symptoms
Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose to eat at Crêpes à la Cart.